Monday, October 16, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 16, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Well, another week has gone by. Last week the cold weather was settling in with frost on the car windows in the morning. Now this week, we're supposed to get up into the 70's. So weird but I'll take it! 

Not too much exciting happened. I did take a day off of work last week to babysit our 3 year old grandson, Oliver. That's always fun! I guess his daycare was closed for a few day. We're so lucky that we're around so that we can help them out when they need us. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

35667125
The Boyfriend Swap
by Meredith Schorr

31819302
Ghost Gifts (Ghost Gifts #1)
by Laura Spinella, narrated by Nicol Zanzarella
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

34548231
The Comfort of Secrets: A Sweet Lake Novel (Sweet Lake #2)
by Christine Nolfi
Read my thoughts here.

30135118
Perfectly Good Crime (A Kate Bradley Mystery)
by Dete Meserve
Read my thoughts here.

8886573
Treachery in Death (In Death #32)
by J.D. Robb, narrated by Susan Ericksen
(audio-book)

What I am going to read next

The Whistling Season
The Whistling Season (Morrie Morgan #1)
by Ivan Doig
This is my book club read for this month. 

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...