Monday, September 11, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 11, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

It's hard to believe that we are this far into September already. The days and week are just flying by. I hope everyone in the path of the hurricanes is safe. It is unbelievable to see all the devastation from these storms.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
Love and Other Consolation Prizes
by Jamie Ford 

Poetry of Presence: An Anthology of Mindfulness Poems 
Phyllis Cole-Dai & Ruby R. Wilson
Savoring some beautiful poems.

8886573
Treachery in Death (In Death #32)
by J.D. Robb, narrated by Susan Ericksen
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

34404973
The Summer That Made Us
by Robyn Carr
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

35077914
Holding on to Hurt
by Charlotte Roth
Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

35706356
A Little Bit of Grace
by Phoebe Fox 

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

9 comments:

  1. Nice assortment of books. I love the In Death series. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kathy - good to hear that you are still enjoying the series. Happy reading to you too!

      Delete
  2. Love the In Death series. Looking forward to Jamie Ford's book too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving Ford's book. He writes so beautifully and I get so caught up in his stories. Have a great week and happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Just came from Elizabeth's blog and she was showing the Jamie Ford book - looks very enticing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good - I finished it last night. What a wonderful story. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Poetry of Presence sounds really lovely. I might have to add that one to my poetry wishlist.

    Come check out what I'm reading HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not much of a poetry reader but I am savoring the words in this book. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...