Monday, May 22, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? May 22, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

We went from an absolutely lovely weekend to a week of cold temps and rain. Oh well, it's good for the grass, flowers, and gardens, right?

We've had a grandkiddo for sleepovers the last two weekends. One is 8 and the other one is 9. They are at the age where we can share some of our favorite movies with them. Last weekend, we watched the original Ghostbusters movie and yesterday we watched Raiders of the Lost Ark. the original Indiana Jones movie. It's just so much fun to introduce these classics to a new generation.  

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8171197-major-pettigrew-s-last-stand
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand
by Helen Simonson
This is for my book club which is meeting later this week.

34704358
Saving Abby
by Steena Holmes
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

18015965
The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1)
by Graeme Simsion
This is a great book and you should check out my giveaway here.

What I am going to read next

31931767
Same Beach, Next Year
by Dorothea Benton Frank

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Read The Rosie Project, loved it. Not so much the second book in the series, The Rosie Effect. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently reading:
    Paradigm Lost: Jamari Shaman (fiction)
    and
    Are We Happy Yet? (Nonfiction)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have the grandkids over. My husband is home. My daughter had two pieces in her school's art show. And we got new cement poured at the bottom of our stoop. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 4 and 1 year old grandkids (and their parents) left this morning after a 5 day visit. I'll miss them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...