Monday, July 25, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? July 25, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

As this post goes live, I should be enjoying the Black Hills. I hope it's not too hot -- we are tent camping. We'll see how that goes. I am really not much of a camper but hubby loves it so I figure he's gonna owe me big time!

I probably won't be posting much of anything this week. I'm not taking my laptop and I'm not sure what the wi-fi will be like there anyway. I decided I'm just not going to worry about it. I'll concentrate on reading and having a good time. Everyone have a good week and happy reading! 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

25781849
Lucky Stiff (Lucky O'Toole #2)
by Deborah Coonts
Book #1 was a hoot. I know I am going to love going back to Lucky's world.

30524191
An Ex to Grind in Deadwood (Deadwood #5)
by Ann Charles
(audiobook)
I can't think of a better book to listen to while on vacation right outside Deadwood, SD. I love this series!

What I recently finished

27833862
Watching Edie
by Camilla Way

28858944
The Tumbling Turner Sisters
by Juliette Fay
(audiobook)

28353727
In Twenty Years: A Novel
by Allison Winn Scotch

What I am going to read next

17160458
The Nut Hut
by Kathleen Taylor
This is a South Dakota author who wrote a fun mystery series in the past, which I loved. She's coming to our local library in August to discuss The Nut Hut.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading 2 books right now -- Fetching Sweetness and Starving Hearts. We're also listening to Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone in the car.
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nut hut looks interesting!

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...