Monday, May 16, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? May 16, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

This week has been a slow reading week for me. My 85 year old mother-in-law is visiting us so that has filled my life with talking with her and having family over to see her. I am not getting the quality reading time in like I am used to and I really miss it. But I realize it's just for a short time and it may be the last time she will be able to be here with us. So I am enjoying her visit and will catch up after she is gone.

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads.

What I'm currently reading/listening to

Flight Patterns
Flight Patterns 
by Karen White

9460487
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #1)
by Ransom Riggs
(audiobook)

What I recently finished

She Poured Out Her Heart
She Poured Out Her Heart
by Jean Thompson
Read my thoughts here.

27386698
Stealing Light
by Julie Cassar
Amazing start to a new series! Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

26114516

The Weekenders
by Mary Kay Andrews
I love her books and can't wait to start this one.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I know, it is difficult to read when you have a guest - and a special one at that. But you will get back to it. Ah, Flight Patterns and The Weekenders... I intend reading both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peculiar Chilren has been on my TBR list forever. I hope to get to it soon. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...