Monday, September 7, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? September 7, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

 
A Healing Heart (Riverview Series #1)
A Healing Spirit (Riverview Series #2)
by Melissa A. Hanson
Book # 2 in this series just came out. I read book #1 in 2012 and I just received book #2. I decided to go back and reread A Healing Heart. What a great series! 
Read my thoughts about A Healing Heart here


The Seacrest
by Aaron Paul Lazar (audio-book)

What I recently finished reading

The Art of Crash Landing 
by Melissa DiCarlo
Wonderful story! My stop on it's tour is September 10th.

The Middle of Somewhere
by Sonja Yoerg
Loved this one! Read my thoughts here. And there's a giveaway for a copy! Check it out!

What I am going to read next

Moonlight on Butternut Lake: A Novel (The Butternut Lake Trilogy #3)
by Mary McNear 
I have been wanting to read this series. I've heard they can be read as stand alones so why not jump in and read the last one first.

I love my reading life!
What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...