Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Reading World Wednesday January 21, 2015


Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What I'm currently reading

How Do You Know? (Seeking Happily Ever After, #1) by Meredith Schorr 

Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn (audio book)
Wonderful!

What I recently finish reading

Twin Piques by Traci Banister
What a fun read about 2 sisters who's personalities are worlds apart. My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I think I'll read next

Tortured Souls by Kimber LeighWheaton

What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...