Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WWW Wednesdays December 31, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

House Broken by Sonja Yoerg
Just started this one but am loving it already. I can relate to so much in the book.

Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn (audio book)
Love everything by SKQ so I know this is going to be great to listen to.

What did you recently finish reading?

A Place Beyond (The Danaan Trilogy #3) by Laura Howard
What a great trilogy! My thoughts will be posted soon.

The Grown Ups by Robin Antalek
Wonderful story covering 10 years as we watch the characters grow up. 

Zoey & the Moment of Zen by Cat LaVoie (audio-book)
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
Another great Picoult story!

What do you think you will read next?

Passing Through Perfect (The Wyattsville Series #3) by Bette Lee Crosby
Absolutly love BLC and I can't wait to go back to the Wyattsville world. 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...