Friday, November 7, 2014

Release Day: The Telepath Chronicles, 14 Authors, 14 Amazing Stories!


The Telepath Chronicles

The Telepath Chronicles / 14 authors
Paperback, 1, 400 pages
Publication date: November 7, 2014 by Future Chronicles

Telepathy. Just a far-fetched bit of science fiction “hocus pocus.” But is it? With today’s giant leaps forward in technology and biotechnology, with people constantly surrounded by sophisticated yet invisible communication networks, and with a rapidly increasing understanding of the brain’s inner workings . . . is it so hard to imagine that we might be able to develop direct mind-to-mind communication?

Or might it not be the case that evolution alone, in the right circumstances—if not on this planet, then on others—could give rise to creatures with telepathic abilities?

This collection of fourteen stories explores the ramifications of a future where telepathy is real. From that first glorious moment of discovery, to the subsequent jealousies and class divisions, to the dangers of weaponization and the blessings of medical miracles, The Telepath Chronicles promises to take you inside the creative minds of some of today’s top science fiction authors.

My thoughts about The Telepath Chronicles ~~

I was excited to get my hands on The Telepath Chronicles when I found out one of my favorite authors, Susan Kaye Quinn, had a story included in it. She takes us back to her Mindjack world with a little taste of what might be coming from her in the future. I can't wait to read more!

The Telepath Chronicles is listed as being in the Sci-fi genre. To be prefectly honest, Sci-fi is one of those genres that I have always avoided. I just thought it was not my cup of tea - avoid it at all costs kind of thing. Well, let me tell you, this collection of stories opened up a whole new reading world to me!

I went into it expecting to just read Susan's story and but I found myself devouring the rest. It was like eating potato chips, I'll just read one more and then I'll stop, just one more and then I'll stop. But the thing was, I couldn't stop!

I highly recommend The Telepath Chronicles! It is filled with amazing stories and each one gave me a chance to sample the words of 13 authors that I was not already familiar with. I love it when I find new authors to read!


Authors included in The Telepath Chronicles

Autumn Kalquist

Elle Casey

Peter Cawdron

Nina Croft

E.E. Giorgi

Theresa Kay

Therin Knite

MeiLin Miranda

Samuel Peralta

Susan Kaye Quinn

Chris Reher

Vincent Trigili

Endi Webb

Nicolas Wilson


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...